A corporate partnership with Chicago Dental Society Foundation benefits your company and the families of our communities.
The Chicago Dental Society Foundation values the partnership of the corporate community, which continues addressing quality oral health care.
Businesses of any size can show their support of children and families through a corporate giving program to benefit the Chicago Dental Society Foundation.
Our staff can design a program to meet your philanthropic and marketing goals.
A corporate giving program may include:
- Corporate gifts: Corporate contributions play a critical role in funding a number of programs.
- Cause-related marketing: Motivate employees and retain customers with a community-minded approach to business. See how the Chicago Sun-Times is giving back.
- Event sponsorship: Gain unique and meaningful exposure for your brand while demonstrating your commitment to our community.
- Employee giving programs: Employee payroll deductions is one of the easiest and most convenient ways for employees to connect with and donate to the Chicago Dental Society Foundation.
- Matching gifts programs: By matching employees' contributions, companies encourage charitable giving and demonstrate good corporate citizenry.
- Special projects: Give to a special project that helps our families and communities.
- Support those who support us: Support the corporations who have partnered with the CDS Foundation to help raise funds.
Help us help those who need dental care
To learn more about corporate giving, please call us at 312.836.7301.