Classified Ad Rates & Deadlines
- November 2023: Sept. 10, 2023
- December 2023: Oct. 12, 2023
- January/February 2024: Dec. 1, 2023
- March/April 2024: Jan. 26, 2024
- May/June 2024: April 12, 2024
- July/August 2024: June 3, 2024
- September/October 2024: Aug. 2, 2024
All advertisements, changes and extensions must be submitted in writing. No ads, changes or confirmations will be taken by phone. Although every effort is made to place ads received after the deadline in a specific issue, we cannot guarantee that late advertising will appear in the issue requested. The ad will appear in the following issue. Ads are charged by the word, not letter or character. Submit your ad using the complete word. Do not assume everyone knows what your abbreviation means.
*Deadline dates are subject to change without prior notice.
Advance payment must accompany your ad. Place your ad online using an American Express, Mastercard or Visa credit card.
Changes or edits to ads: $10 per ad for any edit or change that an advertiser asks CDS to make prior to the ad’s expiration.
CDS Member rates
- Standard Classified: $115 base price (30 words), $5 per extra word.
- Premium Classified: $145 base price, (30 words) $6 per extra word. (Optional online only logo/photo, $40 per issue.)
- Member discount: CDS members must login to our website before placing your classified ad to have the member rate applied automatically.
- Standard Ad: $175 base price (30 words), $6 per extra word.
- Premium Ad: $225 base price (30 words), $7 per extra word. (Optional online only logo/photo, $40 per issue.)
For Sale ads
Dental practices listed for sale within this section of the CDS Review are limited to practices that are being sold either by a dentist or a management company hired by the dentist to sell the practice. Ads from all others may not be accepted
Although CDS believes that advertisements published in the CDS Review are from reputable sources, CDS neither investigates the offers nor assumes responsibility for them. CDS reserves the right to edit, decline, accept and withdraw advertisements at its discretion.