Members of CDS enjoy many benefits, including an array of insurance programs to meet your practice's needs, free continuing education and political representation at the state and national levels.
CDS offers an expanding variety of continuing education options, including the world renowned Midwinter Meeting, Regional Meetings, Branch Meetings and webinars.
As part of a tripartite membership with the American Dental Association and the Illinois State Dental Society, some of the benefits you get when you join CDS are:
- Free admission to the Midwinter Meeting
- Rebate coupon for purchases made on the exhibit floor at the Midwinter Meeting
- Free registration for you and your staff at our Regional Meetings and webinars
- Disaster relief
- Patient referral service
- Mediation and peer review services to help settle patient complaints without litigation
- Our membership magazine, CDS Review, which is published seven times a year (international members receive the digital version only)
- Special events and social activities
- Camaraderie with colleagues