Join us Nov. 8 for the Installation of 2021 CDS Officers
Join us to celebrate the Annual Installation of the 2021 CDS Officers, Directors, Jubilarians and Outgoing Branch Officers.
The afternoon lunch and event will be held Sunday, Nov. 8, at the Oak Brook Hills Resort, 3500 Midwest Rd., in Oak Brook.
Registration is required before Friday, Oct. 16.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will be multiple rooms with limited seating. All rooms will have a Live Video Broadcast of the Installation.
- Doors open at 1 p.m.
- Lunch begins at 1:30 p.m.
- Installation begins at 3 p.m.
- Dessert and coffee to follow
- The Installation of Officers will also be presented live on Zoom
Important attendance protocols
- Temperatures will be taken upon your arrival at the hotel. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted.
- Masks are required.
- The Installation event will be live-streamed to each individual room.
- Social distancing must be maintained. Guests will not be permitted to mingle from room to room due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Attire - Business Attire / Black Tie Optional
The 2021 CDS Officer nominees are:
- President: Dr. Dean P. Nicholas
- President-elect: Dr. Thomas F. Schneider Jr.
- Secretary: Dr. Michael G. Durbin
- Vice President: Dr. David B. Lewis Jr.
- Treasurer: Dr. Denise D. Hale