Exhibitor Services Kit
2022 Midwinter Meeting Exhibitor Services Kit
CDS has prepared essential resources to help you plan strategically and maximize your success at the Midwinter Meeting 2022. View important logistical information to keep you on task and organized, and access key marketing and promotional tools to help you gear up for a successful meeting.
Please note: We have recently updated our health and safety protocols for the meeting. CDS requires that all meeting attendees, exhibitor personnel and staff wear face masks while in McCormick Place and on the shuttle buses.
Booth space is unfurnished and not carpeted. All exhibitors must provide a proper floor covering for their booth. You may bring your own or rent through the general contractor, Freeman. For the full service kit, click here
- Audiovisual: Freeman AV
- Booth Security: Armageddon Services
- Security Cage Rental: AMK Systems
- Exhibit Floor Catering: Savor Catering
- Floral Arrangements: Floral Exhibits
- General Contractor (Booth Furnishing, Shipping and Utilities): Freeman Service Form
- Internet and Telecommunications Services: McCormick Place Technology Services
- Lead Retrieval: Advanced Tradeshow Technology