General Information for Exhibitors
Chicago Dental Society
401 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60611-5585
Chicago Dental Society Show Management:
Lisa Girardi, Director of Exhibit Services
On-site office: Hall F, next to the Exhibitor Lounge
Nathan Pease, Administrative Assistant, Exhibit Services & Finance
Official General Contractor
Send booth application & payment to:
Chicago Dental Society
P.O. Box 6500, Chicago, IL 60680-6500
McCormick Place West Building
Level 3, Hall F
2301 S. Indiana Ave., Chicago, IL 60616
- Thursday, Feb. 24, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 25, 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 26, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
On-Site Registration Schedule
- Wednesday, Feb. 23, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday – Friday, Feb. 24 – 25, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 26, 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Available in October at www.cds.org.
Weather Advisory during setup/teardown
McCormick Place provides heat in the Exhibit Hall, but with the freight doors open during setup and teardown, the temperature in the West Building will be very cold. Please dress appropriately (scarves, gloves, hats, sweatshirts, coats, etc). Portable heaters are prohibited by the Chicago Bureau of Fire Prevention, as they are considered to be a fire hazard.
Logo usage policy
The use of the name and corporate logo of the Chicago Dental Society is strictly prohibited.
Midwinter Meeting Logo
Exhibitors and third parties reporting on the Midwinter Meeting are granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to use the Midwinter Meeting exhibitor logos only (to be provided by CDS via a separate attachment) solely in connection with exhibitor’s use of exhibit space at the Midwinter Meeting, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
- Samples of proposed use of the CDS Midwinter Meeting logo must be submitted for approval by CDS.
- Use of the CDS logo within an exhibitor’s booth space at the Midwinter Meeting is prohibited.
- In no event shall exhibitor use the logos in a manner that states or implies endorsement of exhibitor (or exhibitor’s products or services) by CDS.
- The logos are the sole and exclusive property of CDS. • The logos may not be revised or altered in any way, and must be displayed in the same form and colors as provided by CDS.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, all uses by the exhibitor of the logos shall be subject to the prior approval of CDS.
- Without further notice, CDS reserves the right to prohibit use of the logos if it determines, in its sole discretion, that exhibitor’s use, whether willful or negligent, is not in strict accordance with the terms and conditions of this license, or otherwise could discredit CDS or tarnish its reputation and goodwill.
CDS reserves the right to make changes to any information provided within the Prospectus at any time. It is the responsibility of the exhibiting company to fully understand the rules and deadlines.
Advertising & Sponsorship opportunities
CDS offers a variety of ways to promote your company’s participation at the Midwinter Meeting.
- Place an ad in the CDS Review member magazine leading up to the meeting.
- Place a banner ad online to remind those who visit www.cds.org that you will be appearing at the Midwinter Meeting.
- Promote your company on site in our Midwinter Meeting publications and mobile app.
- We offer opportunities to fit most every budget.
Get noticed as one of the premier exhibitors at one of the country’s premier dental meetings. Take advantage of the many sponsorship opportunities available to make the most of your investment in the Midwinter Meeting.