Calendar for 2022 Exhibitors
Round 1 Exhibitor Application posted online
- Application deadline for inclusion in Round 1 space assignments.
- Non-refundable deposit of $1,000 per booth due with application.
Round 1 booth assignments begin. Exhibitors will be contacted in order of seniority.
Round 1 invoices mailed.
- Round 1 booth balances due.
- Final day to cancel/reduce for any refund – less the non-refundable deposit for Round 1 applicants.
Round 2 applications available. Booths assigned on first applied, first assigned basis, full booth payment due with application.
Round 2 booth assignments begin.
- Exhibitor Certificate of Insurance due.
- Exhibitor-appointed Contractor’s Certificate of Insurance due.
- Hanging Sign/Material design form request due.
- Mandatory Approval form for height variance, in-booth demonstrations, sound projection, celebrities at the booth, contests, raffles and giveaways due.
- Exhibitor-appointed Contractor Form due.
Deadline to submit changes to online booth personnel registrations, marked “to be mailed.”
Badges marked “to be mailed” will be mailed. Additional Badges Registered for will be held for on-site pickup.
Advanced Freeman warehouse is open for shipments.
- Last day to accept advance shipments at the Freeman warehouse.
- Deadline for receipt of all hanging signs – which must be shipped separately from booth materials – to the Freeman warehouse.
Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting
Exhibiting Company Name/Booth Number
2500 W. 35th St., Chicago, IL 60632
Feb. 21 – 23
Move-in begins. Direct-to-show-site shipments are targeted.
View the targeted floor plan under the Exhibitor Services Kit
On-site exhibitor registration opens, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Feb. 24 – 26
On–site Registration Hours:
- Thursday, Feb. 24, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 25, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 26, 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Thursday, Feb. 24, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 25, 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 26, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
(Exhibitors are permitted access to the exhibit floor two hours prior to the official start of day’s business and one hour after the conclusion of the day’s business.)
Feb. 26 – 28
Teardown begins at 3 p.m., Feb. 26, and continues through Feb. 28.