Members of CDS enjoy many benefits, including an array of insurance programs to meet your practice's needs, continuing education and political representation at the state and national levels.
CDS offers an expanding variety of continuing education options, including the world renowned Midwinter Meeting, Regional Meetings, Branch Meetings.
As part of a tripartite membership with the American Dental Association and the Illinois State Dental Society, some of the benefits you get when you join CDS are:
- Free admission to the Midwinter Meeting
- Rebate coupon for purchases made on the exhibit floor at the Midwinter Meeting
- Free registration for you at our Regional Meetings
- Classified advertising – online and print (member discount)
- Patient referral service
- Mediation and peer review services to help settle patient complaints without litigation
- Our membership magazine, CDS Review, which is published seven times a year (international members receive the digital version only)
- Social events
- Camaraderie with colleagues