Upcoming Regional Meetings
Nov. 7 Regional Meeting
Five Key Strategies to Skyrocket Your Practice for the Entire Dental Team
Presented by Thomas Lambert, DDS
Dr. Lambert's dynamic and engaging style will renew your spirit and energy and help you become the "Top Notch" professional you have always dreamed of being.
After this presentation, you will be inspired to:
- Reduce team and patient stress with Dr. Lambert's proven "Time Management Strategies"
- Build a team who works together and shares the vision of being the best that they can be
- Incorporate exceptional customer service
- Use technology, chart-free dentistry, emails and texting to streamline your practice
- Educate and guide your patients toward optimal oral-systemic health
- Increase production, profitability and patient acceptance of recommended care and to have fun each and every day
Dr. Thomas Lambert is a graduate of The Ohio State University and practices cosmetic and restorative dentistry in Grand Rapids, MI. He has served for the past four years as Chairperson of the Michigan Dental Association's Dental Education Committee. Dr. Lambert has also served for over 10 years as an Adjunct Professor at the Grand Rapids Community College Department of Dental Hygiene. For the past 20 years he has inspired audiences with programs ranging from Team Building and Practice Management to Technology and the Digital Dental Practice as well as Sports Related Dental Trauma.
April 10, 2019
Practice Analysis and Growth or Social Media (Title TBD)
Presented by Grace Rizza
Sept. 25, 2019
10 Elements for Practice Success
Presented by Wayne Kerr, DDS
Nov. 6, 2019
Presented by Robert Margeas, DDS