Future dates, topics & speakers
10 Elements for Practice Success
Presented by Wayne Kerr, DDS
Dr. Kerr earned Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry and was honored in 2011 with its presentation of the Life Long Learning and Service Recognition Award. He has been awarded Fellowship in both the American and International Colleges of Dentistry, as well as the Pierre Fauchard Academy.
Esthetics: Practical Tips and Tricks for the Everyday Dentist
Presented by Robert Margeas, DDS
This course will teach you techniques that can be implemented into your practice immediately for increased efficiency and profitability. Cases will include direct composite veneers, class 4’s, and diastema closures utilizing no matrices. Learn how to create surface texture that can rival porcelain.
April 15, 2020
Treatment of Sleep Disorders: What do I Need to Know to make that work?
Presented by Ken Berley, DDS, JD
Dental Sleep Medicine (DSM) is the fastest growing field in dentistry.
Unfortunately, there are numerous commercial companies that are promoting inappropriate techniques and unethical billing practices.
In this course, Dr. Berley stresses how to successfully and ethically integrate Dental Sleep Medicine into your practice. Practicing DSM is much more than taking impressions and a bite.
This course will outline a step by step to do list which will guide you toward a successful referral-based DSM practice. Attendees will:
- be immersed in the terminology of sleep medicine
- be comfortable in reading and understand sleep study reports
- understand the ADA statement on the role of dentists in the treatment of sleep disordered breathing
- understand how to successfully treat patients with OSA
- understand the necessity of developing a referral-based practice and will be presented a step by step plan of how to accomplish this goal.
Sept. 23, 2020
Presented by Tim Caruso, PT, MBA, MS
Oct. 28, 2020
Presented by Karen Baker, RPh, MS