The CDS does not maintain a housing bureau and does not make reservations for attendees of the Midwinter Meeting. CDS has however made arrangements at the following hotels for a limited number of rooms with special discounted rates and/or incentives as part of the room block for the Midwinter Meeting.
DO NOT direct reservation requests to the Chicago Dental Society.
Instead, contact the hotel(s) of your choice from the list below via link if provided or by telephone, and ask through their Reservations Desk for the Chicago Dental Society 2019 Midwinter Meeting convention rate. As all hotel rooms are booked on a first-come, first-served basis and the number of rooms at these rates are limited per property and in some cases inventory may already be exhausted or sold out, please check with the hotel on availability. Please note that rates at some properties may be subject to change.
- Shuttle bus service to McCormick Place will be available for guests staying at these room block hotels at a designated location between the peak hours of 6:30 - 11 a.m., with return from McCormick Place between 3:30 – 6:30 p.m. During the non-peak time period, additional shuttle service will only be available to and from the Hyatt Regency Chicago (CDS headquarters) all day intermittently. Room rates include per night rebate to the Chicago Dental Society to help defray the cost of continuing education at the Midwinter Meeting. Rates do not include taxes.
- A first night deposit or major credit card must guarantee all reservations. When securing arrangements, please note that several hotels might require a one night non-refundable deposit.
- Staying in the room block helps keep meeting costs as low as possible and helps attendees stay connected with the informal activities and networking opportunities that occur during the meeting. We encourage you to act soon in making reservations.
1. Blackstone, a Renaissance Marriott Hotel
636 S. Michigan Ave., 312.447.0955
2. Chicago Marriott Downtown
540 N. Michigan Ave., 800.228.9290 or 312.836.0100
3. Courtyard Chicago Downtown/River North
30 E. Hubbard St., 312.329.2500
4. Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park
200 N. Columbus Dr., 312.565.8000
5. Hilton Chicago
720 S. Michigan Ave., 877.865.5320 or 312.922.4400
6. Hyatt McCormick Place
2233 S. Martin Luther King Dr., 800.4233.1234 or 402.593.6018
*This hotel will not have shuttle service. Two-night minimum stay.
7. Hyatt Regency Chicago (CDS headquarter hotel)
151 E. Wacker Dr., 888.421.1442
Single/Double: $159 (early rate through Jan. 31), $179 (rate after Jan. 31)
8. InterContinental Chicago
505 N. Michigan Ave., 800.628.2112 or 312.944.4100
- Single/Double Grand Tower: $129 (early rate through Jan. 18) Early Bird Reservation ID: ZZV, $159 (rate after Jan. 18)
- Single/Double-Executive Tower: $159 (early rate through Jan. 18) Early Bird Reservation ID: ZZV, $169 (rate after Jan. 18)
9. Loews Chicago Hotel
455 North Park Dr. , 877.868.8232 or 312.840.6600
Single/Double: $129 (early rate through Jan. 15), $148 (rate after Jan. 15)
10. Marriott Marquis Chicago*
2121 South Prairie Ave., 800.228.9290 or 312.824.0500
* This hotel will not have shuttle service.
11. Omni Chicago Hotel
676 N. Michigan Ave., 800.843.6664
12. Palmer House Hilton
17 E. Monroe St., 312.726.7500
13. Renaissance Chicago
1 W. Wacker Dr., 877.303.0104 or 312.372.7200
14. Sheraton Grand Chicago
301 E. North Water St., 800.325.3535 or 312.464.1000
Single/Double: $129 (early rate through Jan. 15), $149 (rate after Jan. 15)
15. Swissôtel Chicago**
323 E. Wacker Dr., 312.565.0565
Single/Double: $119 (early rate through Jan. 30), $159 (rate after Jan. 30)
**Shuttle service pick up and drop off from Hyatt Regency Chicago.
16. Warwick Allerton Chicago
701 N. Michigan Ave., 877.701.8111 or 312.440.1500
Single/Double: $92 (early rate through Jan. 15), $102 (After Jan. 15)
17. Westin River North
320 N. Dearborn St., 888.627.8359 or 312.744.1900