Virtual Exhibitor FAQs
What is the schedule of the LIVE meeting?
The LIVE meeting is scheduled for February 25 – 27, 2021.
When does the VIRTUAL meeting end?
The virtual meeting platform will be accessible February 25 through March 15, 2021. Be sure to promote your virtual exhibit before, during and after the LIVE event.
What are the EXHIBIT HOURS and are there DEDICATED hours?
The exhibits are open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day of the LIVE meeting (February 25-27), dedicated Exhibits hours are:
- 9:30 – 11 a.m.
- 12:30 – 2 p.m.
- 3:30 – 5 p.m.
What is the INVEST of a virtual exhibit?
There are four booth packages:
- Standard - $2,000
- Enhanced - $5,000
- Premium - $8,000
- Platinum - $15,000 (limited to 25 companies)
What is INCLUDED in the virtual exhibit?
Customizable booth include:
- Welcome video
- Video Chat with attendees
- Content to include documents and links to external webpage
- Lead Retrieval
- Giveaways in the booth
What can I do to make sure we get value and RESULTS?
CDS provides a series of FREE expert webinars guiding you on how to optimize your virtual exhibit components, drive traffic to it, engage with attendees and capture leads. Visit our Exhibitor ROI Center to view them, download the workbooks, and submit questions to the presenter.
How can we present of DEMONSTRATE our products in the virtual world?
Click Can You REALLY Demonstrate Your Products to read an article on how to effectively present products with video.
What kind of REPORTING is available?
Through the Lead Retrieval Report, exhibitors will be able to provide the attendee names who:
- Clicked into your exhibit
- The number of times the attendee viewed your booth or assets
- Attendees who have requested more information
How do I connect with attendees?
Each booth comes with video chat capability. You can also access the attendee listing and invite them to connect with you.
Do I have to build the exhibit?
Yes. You will be provided with a link to begin your exhibit build up. The guide will provide the step by step instructions. If you have any questions you can contact Lisa Girardi at 312.836.7327 or Nathan Pease at 312.836.7315.
What can attendees to in the booth?
- View product video
- Download product information
- Engage is video chat for one on one communication
- Earn 1 CE hour each day the visit the exhibits
- CDS Members who purchase products from exhibitors can submit a copy of their PO or sales receipt to the CDS for a rebate back to them post meeting.
How long can attendees ACCESS my exhibit?
The Midwinter Meeting is LIVE from February 25 – 27, 2021. Attendees can return to the booth to review materials or ask questions through March 15, 2021.
Do EXHIBIT STAFF need to be online for the entire duration of the meeting?
You do not have to staff your booth during all open hours. Although, it is highly recommended to have someone monitoring your exhibit during all open hours. The LIVE exhibits will be open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. However, we ask that the booths be staff during the dedicated exhibit hours.
How MANY exhibit staff do I get?
Each exhibitor receives complimentary booth staff based on the selected booth package. Each booth representative will be provided with access to live video chat, email and text chat.
- Standard package - 8 booth staff
- Enhanced package - 12 booth staff
- Premium package - 16 booth staff
- Platinum package - 30 booth staff
Can EXHIBIT STAFF attend the lectures?
Yes. Exhibiting personnel may purchase access to individual lectures or lecture packages. There are 118 courses (no repeats) on the Midwinter Meeting program.
Midwinter Meeting Sponsorships
Do you have to be an exhibitor to be a sponsor?
No. For the 2021 virtual Midwinter Meeting, we are offering dental companies with the ability to become sponsors.
What sponsorship opportunities are available to me?
The current sponsorship items are:
- Landing page – top and side banner
- Ads on the landing page
- Rotating banner
- Featured Video on the home page
- Scrolling logos on landing page
- Virtual tradeshow bag
- Scavenger Hunt
- Exhibitor Page Banner
- Schedule Page Banner
- Leader Board Sponsor
- Sponsored presentations:
- Corporate Learning Theater: 1-hour webinar (With CE and without CE)
- New Product demonstrations: 15, 30, 45 minute presentations (on demand)
- New Product showcase: 30-second; 1, 2, 3-minute videos
- Branded Chat meeting rooms