Virtual Exhibitor FAQs
What is the schedule of the meeting?
The meeting is scheduled for February 25 – 27, 2021
What are the exhibit hours?
Whereas the exhibit hall will be accessible from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day of the meeting, dedicated Exhibit Hall hours are:
- 9:30 – 11 a.m.
- 12:30 – 2 p.m.
- 3:30 – 5 p.m.
What is the cost of a booth?
Booth packages start at $2,000.
What is included in the booth?
Customizable booth include:
- Welcome video
- Video Chat with attendees
- Content to include documents and links to external webpage
- Lead Retrieval
- Giveaways in the booth
What kind of reporting is available?
Through the Lead Retrieval Report, exhibitors will be able to provide the attendee names who:
- Clicked into your booth
- Favorited or like your booth
- The number of times the attendee viewed your booth or assets
- Attendees who have requested more information
Who do I connect with attendees?
Each booth comes with video chat capability. You can also access the attendee listing and invite them to connect with you.
Do I have to build the booth?
A. You will be provided with a link to begin your booth build up. The guide will provide the step by step instructions. If you have any questions you can contact Lisa Girardi at 312.836.7327 or Nathan Pease at 312.836.7315.
What can attendees to in the booth?
- View product video
- Download product information
- Engage is video chat for one on one communication
- Earn 1 CE hour each day the visit the exhibits
- CDS Members who purchase products from exhibitors can submit a copy of their PO or sales receipt to the CDS for a rebate back to them post meeting.
Q. How long can attendees access the booth?
The Midwinter Meeting is live from February 25 – 27, 2021. Attendees can return to the booth to review materials or ask questions through March 6, 2021.
Do booth staff need to be online for the entire duration of the meeting?
The exhibit hall will be open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. However, we ask that the booths be staff during the dedicated Exhibit Hall hours.
How many booth staff do I get?
A. Each exhibitor gets 4 complimentary booth staff with access to live video chat. You can add additional booth staff as needed.
Can booth staff attendee the courses?
Exhibitor personnel may purchase individual course tickets or course packages. There are 120 courses (no repeats) on the Midwinter Meeting program.
Midwinter Meeting Sponsorships
Do you have to be an exhibitor to be a sponsor?
There is the option of sponsoring an official course of the meeting without being an exhibitor. However, more opportunities are available for those who exhibit
What sponsorship opportunities are available to me?
The complete list is:
- Landing page – top and side banner
- Ads on the landing page
- Rotating banner
- Featured Video on the home page
- Scrolling logos on landing page
- Virtual tradeshow bag
- Scavenger Hunt
- Exhibitor Page Banner
- Schedule Page Banner
- Leader Board Sponsor
- Sponsored presentations:
- Corporate Learning Theater: 1-hour webinar (With CE and without CE)
- New Product demonstrations: 15; 30 minutes
- New Product showcase: 30-second; 1-minute videos
- Branded Chat rooms