Exhibitor ROI Center
Use our Exhibitor ROI Center as your FREE, on-demand, 24/7 exhibiting knowledge resource to help improve your company’s exhibiting performance and return on its investment for exhibiting at the Midwinter Meeting. We offer a strategically timed series of live and re-playable webinars, as well as topical "how-to" articles you can access the latest and best thing and find direct answers to your most pressing exhibiting challenges. View our library of ROI Tools & How-To Resources for new ideas and step-by-step instructions on how to address the critical exhibiting success factors your company needs to be paying attention to right now.
Meeting Dental Professionals' Needs Through In-Booth Demonstrations & Presentations - register
Tuesday, November 7, 2017 - 1-1:45 pm Central
Dental professionals attend expositions with three primary needs. One of the most important needs is learning. When exhibitors do a better job of designing the in-booth visitor experience to support learning as well as shopping needs, the exhibitor will get a higher quality booth traffic and the exhibit hall will experience more traffic overall.
Register for this all new exhibitor webinar presented by America's leading tradeshow expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge.
In just 45 minutes, Jefferson will share the latest research on what attendees want, need, and expect from exhibits. He'll walk you through a step-by-step process for designing and delivering in-booth demonstrations/presentations that drive interested, qualified people to your booth. He'll also share a case story of an effective in-booth presentation
- The top 3 reasons people attend tradeshows
- CEIR research on how well attendees feel their needs are being met
- The #1 ways attendees want to engage with exhibits
- Determining which products to bring and to demonstrate
- An overview of various types of in-booth demonstrations and presentations
- How long your presentation should be
- Gathering the information to build your presentation
- Step-by-step process on how to build an effective presentation
- Case story of an effective in-booth presentation
REQUIRED: CDS Midwinter Meeting New Exhibitor Web-Briefing - register
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm Central
As part of our special new exhibitor on-boarding program, we require all new exhibiting companies to participate in a special web-briefing to prepare for the show.
In just 45 minutes, without leaving your desk, CDS Midwinter Meeting staff and America's leading exhibiting expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge, will share important information and overview the key elements of the complimentary new exhibitor on-boarding program.
No matter how long you've exhibited at trade shows, we guarantee you will leave this web-briefing more informed, more focused, and better prepared to exhibit successfully at the Midwinter Meeting.
- About the Midwinter Meeting, your exhibitor support team, resources available to exhibitors
- The New Exhibitor On-Boarding Program:
- Strategically timed educational emails with 5 critical exhibiting success exercises
- Overview of the Exhibitor ROI Center
- Overview of the 21 point Exhibiting Effectiveness Evaluation conducted by a tradeshow expert
- Understanding Midwinter Meeting attendees' interests and needs
- 10 biggest mistakes new exhibitors make
- Driving Qualified Booth Traffic
- How to Make Your Midwinter Meeting Exhibit STAND OUT from the Crowd • Download the workbook
- How to Measure and Report Exhibiting Results
- Improve Trade Show Lead Management for Higher Sales Conversion • Download the workbook
- New Exhibitor Web Briefing • Download the workbook
- Secrets of 'World Class' Booth Staffers • Download the workbook
- View the report of Outstanding 2017 Midwinter Meeting Exhibits as selected by E3.
- View the report of Outstanding 2016 Midwinter Meeting Exhibits as selected by E3.
- View the report of Outstanding 2015 Midwinter Meeting Exhibits as selected by E3.