Exhibitor ROI Center
The CDS Midwinter Meeting's Exhibitor ROI Center is your FREE, on-demand, 24/7 exhibiting knowledge resource to give you answers to your most pressing exhibiting challenges, expand your exhibiting know-how, and improve your company's exhibiting performance and ROI.
Follow this proven 5-step exhibitor success program that's been developed and refined over 30 years. Created by America's leading trade show productivity expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge.
As a Midwinter Meeting exhibitor, you have FREE unlimited access to the ideas and strategies his clients pay $10,000 and more for. Please take advantage of these powerful resources.
Step 1: Download Implementation & Management Tools
- Get contract with 16-Week Trade show Planning Tool
- Manage your money with Exhibiting Cost Control Tool
- Put your best people in your booth with Exhibit Staff Evaluation Tool
- Measure your performance and results with Exhibit & Financial Performance Metrics
Step 2: Do 5 Strategic Planning Exercises at Target Dates
Gather your team and do these quick, but powerful exercises on or around the recommended time frames to position your exhibit success!
- Define Your Outcomes (16 weeks prior)
- Identify and Attract Your Ideal Visitors (12 weeks prior)
- Managing Your Visitor's Experience (10 weeks prior)
- Lead Management- 8 weeks prior
- Measure Your Performance & ROI (6 weeks prior)
Step 3: Learn and fill knowledge gaps
by watching live and archived webinars
NEW Live Webinars
Tips & Tactics to Stretch Your Exhibiting Dollar and Save MoneyTuesday, Nov. 6, 2018 • 2 – 2:45 p.m. (eastern)
With senior management watching budgets closer, most exhibit managers are actively seeking ways to better control their exhibiting spend, and save money. Join this all new webinar with trade show productivity expert Jefferson Davis to review a free downloadable cost control tool that will save you time and money. You’ll also pickup practical tips to save money in each major spend area and hear your colleagues share their best money-saving ideas.
CDS Midwinter Meeting New Exhibitor Web Briefing
Thursday, Dec. 18, 2018 • 2 – 2:45 p.m. (eastern)
CDS wants to make sure all new exhibiting companies have a positive and productive experience. As part of our new exhibitor on-boarding program, we require all new exhibiting companies to participate in an informative educational web-briefing. CDS staff and trade show productivity expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge, share important show and attendee information, “ins and outs” of exhibiting at Midwinter Meeting, and useful knowledge and exhibiting tools and resources critical to your company’s exhibiting success.
- How to Make Your Midwinter Meeting Exhibit STAND OUT from the Crowd (Download the workbook)
- Driving Qualified Booth Traffic (Download the workbook)
- Meeting Dental Professionals’ Needs Through In Booth Demonstrations Presentations (Download the workbook)
- Secrets of 'World Class' Booth Staffers (Download the workbook)
- Improving Trade Show Lead Management for Higher Sales Conversion (Download the workbook)
- How to Measure and Report Exhibiting Results (Download the workbook)
Step 4: Learn and Fill Knowledge Gaps
by Reading Critical Success Tips and Topical White Papers
Planning and Cost Control
- Planning to Win: Exhibiting by Objectives
- The Most Overlooked Key to Exhibiting Success
- 32 Ways to Reduce Exhibiting Costs
- Improving Exhibiting Effectiveness E-Book
- Glossary of Exhibiting Terms
Promoting Your Exhibit
- High-Impact Pre-Show Marketing
- How to Rewrite Your Exhibitor Listing to Drive Booth Traffic
- How to Use Sponsorships to Support Business Objectives and Deliver Value
- The Art of Smart Giveaways
9 Steps to Stand Out and Be Remembered at Your Next Show
- Booth Location Blues
- Why Should an Attendee Visit Your Booth?
- Exhibiting is a Contact Sport – How to Create Demonstrations & Presentations
- Outstanding Exhibits From 2018
- Outstanding Exhibits From 2017
- Staffing for Success
- Rules of Trade show Attendee Engagement
- How to Conduct an Effective Pre-Show Staff Meeting
- Closed-Loop Lead Management
- Improving Lead Quality with a Custom Lead Capture Device
- Managing Show Leads Through Sales Cycle Milestones
Step 5. Use the Ask the Trade show Experts email Q&A
CDS made special arrangements with Jefferson Davis, America's leading trade show productivity expert. You can submit questions on any exhibiting topic. Mr. Davis and or his team of trade show experts will respond personally within 48 hours.