Exhibitor ROI Center
Use our Exhibitor ROI Center as your FREE, on-demand, 24/7 exhibiting resource to help improve your company’s performance and return on its investment for exhibiting at the Midwinter Meeting. We offer a strategically timed series of live and on-demand videos, as well as topical "how-to" articles that you can access the latest and best advice and find direct answers to your most pressing exhibiting challenges.
View our library of ROI Tools & How-To Resources for new ideas and step-by-step instructions on how to address the critical exhibiting success factors your company needs to be paying attention to right now.
New Exhibitor Web Briefing
REQUIRED: Wednesday, Dec. 13, 1 – 1:45 pm (CST)
As part of our special new exhibitor on-boarding program, we require all new exhibiting companies to participate in a special web-briefing to prepare for the meeting.
In just 45 minutes, without leaving your desk, CDS Midwinter Meeting staff and America's leading exhibiting expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge, will share important information and discuss the key elements of the complimentary new exhibitor on-boarding program.
No matter how long you've exhibited at trade shows, we guarantee you will leave this web briefing more informed, more focused, and better prepared to exhibit successfully at the Midwinter Meeting.
- About the Midwinter Meeting, your exhibitor support team, resources available to exhibitors
- The New Exhibitor On-Boarding Program:
- Strategically timed educational emails with five critical exhibiting success exercises
- Overview of the Exhibitor ROI Center
- Overview of the 21-point Exhibiting Effectiveness Evaluation conducted by a trade show expert
- Understanding Midwinter Meeting attendees' interests and needs
- The 10 biggest mistakes new exhibitors make
- Booth Location Blues
- How to Rewrite Your Exhibitor Listing To Drive Booth Traffic
- Managing Show Leads Through Sales Cycle Milestones
- Why Should an Attendee Visit Your Booth
- Manage Your Visitor's Experience
- Measure Your Performance & ROI
- CManage Your Leads
- Identify and Attract Your Ideal Visitors
- Define Your Outcomes
On-Demand ROI Videos
- Driving Qualified Booth Traffic (Original date: Dec. 5, 2014)
- How to Make Your Midwinter Meeting Exhibit STAND OUT from the Crowd (Original date: Nov. 20, 2015) — Download the workbook
- How to Measure and Report Exhibiting Results (Original date: Jan. 8, 2015)
- Improve Trade Show Lead Management for Higher Sales Conversion (Original date: Jan. 7, 2016) — Download the workbook
- Meeting Dental Professionals’ Needs Through In Booth Demonstrations Presentations (Original date: Nov. 8, 2017) — Download the workbook
- New Exhibitor Web Briefing (Original date: Nov. 11, 2016) — Download the workbook
- Secrets of 'World Class' Booth Staffers Original date: Jan. 12, 2017) — Download the workbook
Outstanding Exhibits from Past Midwinter Meetings
- View the report of Outstanding 2017 Midwinter Meeting Exhibits as selected by E3.
- View the report of Outstanding 2016 Midwinter Meeting Exhibits as selected by E3.
- View the report of Outstanding 2015 Midwinter Meeting Exhibits as selected by E3.