Dates & Deadlines
Round 1 Exhibitor Application posted online.
- Application deadline for inclusion in Round 1 space assignments.
- Non-refundable deposit of $1000 per booth due with application.
Round 1 booth assignments begin. Exhibitors will be contacted in order of seniority.
July 15Round 1 invoices mailed
Round 2 booth assignments begin. Exhibitors will be contacted in order of seniority.
- Round 1 booth balances due.
- Final day to cancel/reduce for any refund – less the non-refundable deposit for Round 1 applicants.
October 1Round 2 booth assignments begin.
Exhibitor housing opens.
- Exhibitor Service Kit available online.
- Exhibitor badge registration begins.
- Products and Services listing due.
- Digital booth updates begin.
- Exhibitor Certificate of Insurance due.
- Exhibitor-appointed Contractor’s Certificate of Insurance due.
- Hanging Sign/Material design requests due.Mandatory Approval form for height variance, in-booth demonstrations, sound projection, celebrities at the booth, contests, raffles and giveaways due.
- Exhibitor-appointed Contractor Form due.
Deadline to submit changes to online booth personnel registrations.
- Badges marked “to be mailed” will begin to be mailed.
- Additional Badges Registered for will be held for on-site pickup.
- Advanced shipments to the Freeman warehouse begin.
- Last day to accept advance shipments at the Freeman warehouse.
- Deadline for receipt of all hanging signs – which must be shipped separately from booth materials – to the Freeman warehouse.
February 17 – 19
- Move-in begins (per targeted assignments).
- On-site exhibitor registration begins, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
February 20 – 22
- On-site Registration: Thursday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Saturday, 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Exhibit Hall Hours: Thursday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.; Saturday,9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Exhibitors are permitted access to the exhibit floor two hours prior to the official start of the day’s business and one hour after the conclusion of the day’s business).
February 22 – 24
- Teardown begins at 4 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 22 and continues through Monday, Feb. 24.