Welcome to the Exhibitor Resources Center for the Chicago Dental Society’s 155th Midwinter Meeting. The theme of this meeting is KALEIDOSCOPE VIEW 2020.
Join us Thursday – Saturday, Feb. 20 – 22 at McCormick Place West Building in Chicago. 2301 S. Indiana Ave., Chicago.
The Exhibit Floor is located on Level 3, Hall F.
The dental community knows that the Midwinter Meeting is an essential opportunity to display the latest technology and products. Don’t miss this opportunity to show your goods and services at this leading dental trade show in the United States.
This section has been developed to ensure that you have a successful show from pre-show strategies to an interactive exhibit hall. This site is complete with all the tools designed to help you reach the thousands of dental professionals who annually attend the Midwinter Meeting.
Exhibitor Prospectus & Forms
- Round 2: New Exhibitor Application (writeable PDF)
- Not-For-Profit Application
- U.S. Military Exhibitor Application
- Product/Service Form
- Certificate of Insurance
- Corporate Learning Theater Application Form
- Exhibitor-Appointed Contractor Form
- Hanging Sign Form
- Mandatory Approval Form
- Exhibitor Press Conference Form
- Photography & Video Approval Form