Logo usage policy
Chicago Dental Society logo
The use of the name and corporate logo of the Chicago Dental Society is strictly prohibited.
Midwinter Meeting Logo
Exhibitors and third parties reporting on the Midwinter Meeting are granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to use the Midwinter Meeting exhibitor logos only (to be provided by CDS via a separate attachment) solely in connection with exhibitor’s use of exhibit space at the Midwinter Meeting, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
- Samples of proposed use of the CDS Midwinter Meeting logo must be submitted for approval of the CDS.
- Use of the CDS logo within an exhibitor’s booth space at the Midwinter Meeting is prohibited.
- In no event shall exhibitor use the logos in a manner that states or implies endorsement of exhibitor (or exhibitor’s products or services) by CDS.
- The logos are the sole and exclusive property of CDS.
- The logos may not be revised or altered in any way, and must be displayed in the same form and colors as provided by CDS.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, all uses by the exhibitor of the logos shall be subject to the prior approval of CDS.
- Without further notice, CDS reserves the right to prohibit use of the logos if it determines, in its sole discretion, that exhibitor’s use, whether willful or negligent, is not in strict accordance with the terms and conditions of this license, or otherwise could discredit CDS or tarnish its reputation and goodwill.