- All exhibits submitted for display at the Midwinter Meeting are subject to review.
- Exhibition is restricted to companies that are in good financial standing with CDS.
- CDS is under no obligation to extend application privileges to any company regardless of whether or not said company has exhibited at past Midwinter Meetings.
- All products and services exhibited must be germane to and effective and useful in the practice of dentistry.
- CDS shall be the sole judge as to the acceptability of exhibits.
Products that fall under FDA guidelines must have FDA certification to exhibit.
- An exhibitor may not display any product or distribute advertisements for any product that infringes on the registeredtrademark, copyright or patent of another company.
- Exhibits must not be deceptive or misleading.
- Quality of life or leisure products such as blenders, cosmetics, face creams, flagpoles, fragrances, jewelry, ladders, luggage, massage chairs, vacuum cleaners and similar products – are not eligible to exhibit.
- Comparative claims must be fair and, unless they are “puffery," must be substantiated adequately. Comparative claims may include the use
of a competitor's name and the description of a comparable product or service, including price, if the comparison is made in a manner that is not false or misleading. Unwarranted disparagement or unfair
- comparisons of a competitor’s products or services is not allowed.
- Miscellaneous products and services not specified in these standards may be eligible to exhibit on a case-by-case basis.
- All exhibitors are required to submit a completed official application when applying for Midwinter Meeting exhibit space.