Dates & Deadlines
- Round 1 Exhibitor Application posted online.
- Application deadline for inclusion in Round 1 space assignments.
- Round 1 booth assignments begin. Exhibitors will be contacted in order of seniority.
- Notice of Round 1 space assignments mailed.
- Application deadline for inclusion in Round 2 space assignments.
- Round 2 booth assignments begin. Exhibitors will be contacted in order of seniority.
- Round 1 booth balances due.
- Final day to cancel/reduce for any refund – less the non-refundable deposit for Round 1 applications.
- Round 2 booth balance due.
- Final day to cancel/reduce for any refund – less the non-refundable deposit for Round 2 applications.
- Round 3 booth assignments begin. Booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Exhibitor Service Kit available online.
- Exhibitor badge registration begins.
- Products and Services listing due.
- Exhibitor Certificate of Insurance due.
- Exhibitor-appointed Contractor’s Certificate of Insurance due.
- Hanging Sign/Material design requests due.Mandatory Approval form for height variance, in-booth demonstrations, sound projection, celebrities at the booth, contests, raffles and giveaways due.
- Exhibitor-appointed Contractor Form due.
- Deadline to submit changes to online booth personnel registrations.
- Badges marked “to be mailed” will begin to be mailed.
- Additional Badges Registered for will be held for on-site pickup.
- Advanced shipments to the Freeman warehouse begin.
- Last day to accept advance shipments at the Freeman warehouse.
- Deadline for receipt of all hanging signs – which must be shipped separately from booth materials – to the Freeman warehouse.
February 18 – 26
- Move-in begins (per targeted assignments).
- On-site exhibitor registration begins, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
February 21 – 23
- On-site Registration: Thursday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Saturday, 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Exhibit Hall Hours: Thursday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.; Saturday,9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Exhibitors are permitted access to the exhibit floor two hours prior to the official start of the day’s business and one hour after the conclusion of the day’s business).
February 23 – 25
- Teardown begins at 4 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 23 and continues through Monday, Feb. 25.