2021 Exhibitor Prospectus
Here’s your invitation to be part of a historical dental industry event coming to a computer near you!
2021 CDS Virtual Midwinter Meeting:
Thursday – Saturday, Feb. 25 – 27, 2021
Use the links in the left navigation to easily find what you need to exhibit at the 2021 Virtual Midwinter Meeting or click the button below to download a PDF of the Exhibitor Prospectus.
Because out of sight is really out of mind
While the pandemic may have taken away our ability to gather in person for the 156th Midwinter Meeting, we will not let it take away our ability to come together as an essential industry, to support each other, to learn, to network, to share ideas, to showcase products and services, and to proactively address the new and unprecedented challenges facing all of us.
If there was ever a time to make sure your brand stays visible in the dental marketplace, that time is NOW!
7 reasons why your company MUST be part of this BIG industry event:
- Increased Audience. With computer access breaking down dental professional’s barriers to attending, we anticipate this year’s meeting attendance will be greater than ever. Our robust virtual event platform offers attendees quality education and an efficient and interactive way to engage with your company, your staff, and learn about your products and services.
- BIG Cost Savings = Easy ROI. Your company will save a lot of money in travel costs, shipping, show services, installation and dismantle labor, and more. This will make it easier than ever before to achieve a return on investment you need. Our virtual environment will allow you to connect and interact with dental professionals who are actively seeking information and solutions to better run their practice and serve their patients during this crisis.
- Aggressive Event Marketing from CDS. We are pulling out all the stops, to market the Midwinter Meeting 2021 to ALL members of the dental community, past attendees and CDS dentist members. We’ll help drive attendees through providing one hour of CE daily during the live meeting; rebate program for CDS member dentists, which encourages purchasing during the meeting; dedicated exhibit hours each day of the meeting; and gamification just to name a few.
- Extended Visibility. Exposure to your products and services does not end when the live virtual meeting is over. Your virtual exhibit remains active until March 6, 2021. This allows you more time than ever before to interact and connect with potential and existing customers.
- Easy Interaction Opportunities. Our virtual meeting makes networking more accessible. You’ll have many opportunities for direct live video chat communication, instant messaging, and impromptu conversations at the click of a button. Through engaging features like one-on-one live chat and meeting scheduling, you will easily connect with our meeting attendees.
- Effective Lead Generation and Robust Analytics. The online platform provides more visitor data and analytics than you get at a live expo. You’ll know exactly who visited your booth, what actions they took, who you’re interacting with, and have the information you need to follow up with them during and after the event.
- Virtual Exhibit Training. Because virtual exhibiting is new, we will make sure you’re prepared to enter the virtual world with the operational and strategic training you need to optimize your digital booth, drive traffic to it, and effectively interact with visiting dental professionals.