Information for Exhibitors
Exhibiting at the 2021 virtual Midwinter Meeting?
Here are some tools to help ensure you have a successful meeting:
- Exhibitor Training Connect Now Powered by Grip and the Platform Navigation Guide (workbook)
- How to Optimize Your 2021 Midwinter Meeting virtual Booth (workbook)
- How virtual exhibiting can help you company during a crisis (workbook)
- Driving Traffic to and successfully working your Midwinter Meeting virtual booth (workbook)
Who attends the CDS Midwinter Meeting?
Over the years, approximately 30,000+ Dentists, Hygienists, Assistants, Dental Technicians, Practice Managers, Dealers, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Industry Leaders and Influencers from all over the world, representing every specialty and aspect of dentistry attend the Midwinter Meeting.
For over 155 years, the CDS Midwinter Meeting has been a proven-effective way to reach your target audience, generate leads, acquire sales and grow your business and will continue to do so in 2021.
Take a look at the various exhibit and sponsorship opportunities below to learn how you can break through the virtual noise and reach our attendees.
- Engage with attendees through the live Video Chat
- Participate in Chat rooms
- Schedule meetings to talk about your products and solutions
- Capture lead information of attendees who visit your booth
- Introduce new products
- Participate in product demonstrations
- Take advantage of dedicated exhibit hours
- Attendees will be able to view and access exhibits until March 6, 2021.
Join the industry and your colleagues now!
View our 2021 exhibit packages and prospectus for full details on the many cool features and benefits of our packages and submit your application now.
Trade Show News Network has named the 2019 Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting to its list of top shows in the nation.
The Midwinter Meeting was the No. 1 dental meeting to make the list, earning a ranking of 103 overall.
Only five dental meetings were named to the list.