Information for Exhibitors
Why exhibit at the 2021 Virtual Midwinter Meeting?
The pandemic created changes in all of our lives and businesses, but one thing has not changed. . . You still have a business to run, marketing and sales goals to achieve, and customers to serve. Also, your dental customers are facing challenging NEW problems and have new needs as a result of the pandemic. And while they won’t be able to physically attend the Midwinter Meeting in person, you can rest assured their minds are wide open and our new virtual event gives them easier and more access to your company, your staff, and your products and services than ever before.
The Chicago Dental Society wants to ensure our members and attendees have access to the latest products, equipment and resources to adapt their practices to the current realities and best serve their patients.
We’ve developed a variety of engagement opportunities to foster relationships between companies, your staff and dental practice influencers and decision makers, allowing you to showcase the products and solutions that will help grow your business.
Here are seven unique advantages and benefits of continuing your exhibiting partnership with the Chicago Dental Society with our virtual exhibits:
- Increased Audience. We anticipate this year’s meeting attendance will be greater than ever, as attending the meeting has never been easier. Our virtual platform will offer attendees quality education and an efficient way to learn about your products and services.
- BIG Cost Savings. Your company will save in travel costs, shipping and labor fees. Our virtual environment will allow you to connect with the dental professionals who are actively seeking information and solutions to better serve their patients.
- Extended Visibility. Our virtual meeting makes networking more accessible. You will be able to have many opportunities for direct live video chat communication, instant messaging, and impromptu conversations at the click of a button. Through engaging features like one-on-one live chat and meeting scheduling, you will easily connect with our meeting attendees.
- Easy Interaction Opportunities. Our virtual meeting makes networking more accessible. You will be able to have many opportunities for direct live video chat communication, instant messaging, and impromptu conversations at the click of a button. Through engaging features like one-on-one live chat and meeting scheduling, you will easily connect with our meeting attendees.
- Effective Lead Generation and Robust Analytics. The online platform provides more visitor data and analytics than you get at a live expo. You’ll know exactly who visited your booth, and what actions they took, who you’re interacting with and how to follow up with them.
- Aggressive Event Marketing from CDS. We’re marketing the Midwinter Meeting 2021 to ALL members of the dental community, past attendees and CDS dentist members. We’ll help drive attendees to your booth through providing one hour of CE daily during the live meeting; rebate program for CDS member dentists, which encourages purchasing during the meeting; dedicated exhibit hours each day of the meeting; and gamification just to name a few.
- Virtual Exhibit Training. Because virtual exhibiting is new, we will make sure you are prepared to enter the virtual world with the operational and the strategic training you need to optimize your digital booth, drive traffic to it and effectively interact with attendees.
Check out our Value-Packed, Low-Cost Exhibit Packages designed with your needs in mind, and book your digital booth now with The Respected Leader in Scientific Dental Meetings for the 2021 Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting.
Who attends the CDS Midwinter Meeting?
Over the years, approximately 30,000+ Dentists, Hygienists, Assistants, Dental Technicians, Practice Managers, Dealers, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Industry Leaders and Influencers from all over the world, representing every specialty and aspect of dentistry attend the Midwinter Meeting.
For over 155 years, the CDS Midwinter Meeting has been a proven-effective way to reach your target audience, generate leads, acquire sales and grow your business and will continue to do so in 2021.
Take a look at the various exhibit and sponsorship opportunities below to learn how you can break through the virtual noise and reach our attendees.
- Engage with attendees through the live Video Chat
- Participate in Chat rooms
- Schedule meetings to talk about your products and solutions
- Capture lead information of attendees who visit your booth
- Introduce new products
- Participate in product demonstrations
- Take advantage of dedicated exhibit hours
- Attendees will be able to view and access exhibits until March 6, 2021.
Join the industry and your colleagues now!
View our 2021 exhibit packages and prospectus for full details on the many cool features and benefits of our packages and submit your application now.
Trade Show News Network has named the 2019 Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting to its list of top shows in the nation.
The Midwinter Meeting was the No. 1 dental meeting to make the list, earning a ranking of 103 overall.
Only five dental meetings were named to the list.