Virtual Lecture & Exhibits Schedule
The virtual platform will be available to all registrants 24/7 beginning 7:30 am on Feb. 25 – March 15.
The official “LIVE” dates of the Midwinter Meeting are Feb. 25 – 27.
The dedicated “LIVE” schedule for lectures and exhibits is as follows:
- Morning virtual lectures: 8 – 9:30 a.m.
- Morning virtual exhibits: 9:30 – 11 a.m.
- Mid-day virtual lectures: 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Mid-day virtual exhibits: 12:30 – 2 p.m.
- Afternoon virtual lectures: 2 – 3:30 p.m.
- Afternoon virtual exhibits: 3:30 – 5 p.m.
The exhibits are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CST) each of the “LIVE” days of the meeting. Feel free to peruse the exhibits, schedule video chats and place your orders when it is convenient for you.
“ON-DEMAND” 24/7 lecture access will be rolled out beginning on March 1 through March 15. This 15-day window allows attendees the opportunity to view on-demand courses around the clock - if you purchased the lecture package. So, catch up on all those courses you did not see in the “LIVE” time frame, peruse the exhibits, or schedule your appointments with your favorite exhibitor in a more relaxed environment.