About Regional Meetings
Regional Meetings are held on Fridays in 2023, both in person at Drury Lane in Oakbrook Terrace (view map) and in a webinar format. Regional Meetings are free to CDS members and their staffs, as well as dental hygienist members of the Illinois State Dental Society.
In-person Regional Meetings
- 3 CE hours
- Advance registration is not required to attend.
- Get directions to Drury Lane
- On-site registration begins at 8 a.m.
- Registration for Regional Meetings ends 30 minutes after the start of the program.
- A fee of $150 is charged to nonmembers. The fee may be applied to membership for the current year.
- Each attendee is issued a badge with a barcode that captures the time of entry.
- You may pick up your badge onsite at Drury Lane, unless otherwise noted.
- The badge barcode will be scanned after the session to verify attendance for CE credit.
- No partial credit will be issued.
- CE credit forms will be emailed to registered attendees after each meeting.
Virtual Regional Meetings
- 2 CE hours
- Register no later than a day in advance of the webinar. You must be registered in order to receive an email from CDS with the link to the Zoom meeting.
- A fee of $75 is charged to nonmembers. The fee may be applied to membership for the current year.
CDS is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/cerp.