The CDS Foundation Dental Clinic in Wheaton has been hopping since opening their door at the end of February. Here’s a quick look at how far they’ve come in the first two months.
- 167: patients of record as of April 30
- 92: volunteer hours logged by dentists and hygienists in April (a month made shorter by massive flooding that closed several local streets)
- 328: procedures performed in April, at a total value in excess of $34,000
Patients are asked to complete an exit survey at the end of their appointment. Here’s what a few of them have said:
- “My experience this visit is very positive.” (First appointment)
- “Nice people. Good doctors.” (Third appointment)
- “Thank you so very much!” (Second appointment)
- “Everyone was very helpful and professional. I was very satisfied with the service.” (Second appointment)
Many slots are still open for volunteers on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. Call today to reserve your seat chairside: 630.260.8530.
The CDS Foundation Dental Clinic is located at 416 E. Roosevelt Rd., Suite 102, in Wheaton.