The CDS Election of Officers will be held Nov. 5 during the Regional Meeting at the Drury Lane in Oakbrook Terrace. The 2015 officer nominees are:
- Susan Becker Doroshow: President
- George Zehak: President-elect
- Phillip Fijal: Secretary
- Louis Imburgia: Vice President
- Cheryl Watson-Lowry: Treasurer
The Installation of Officers will take place Sunday, Nov. 9, at the Hotel InterContinental, 505 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago.
- Champagne Reception: 7 p.m.
- Installation of Officers: 7:30 p.m.
- Gala Dessert Reception: 8:30 p.m.
Instead of our usual regional meeting in Oak Brook, CDS is
hosting its first-ever virtual reality meeting on April 20.
Registration for this meeting is free to all participants,
whether you're a member or not.
If you're not sure what a virtual reality meeting is like, watch
quick video that explains how it works.
You can participate in the meeting from the comfort of your home or
office while earning CE credits. Each one-hour course awards one
hour of CE. Speakers include:
- Damon Adams, DDS: Ceramic Materials
- Derrick Booker: The Virtually Plaque-free Patient
- Barry Freydberg, DDS: Sleep Apnea
- Ronald Jackson, DDS: Posterior Composites
- Denis Lynch, DDS: Managing Xerostomia
|Tron suit not
required to participate.|
- Martin Nager, DDS: Periodontal Clinical Update
There's also an exhibit floor where you can interact with
salespeople in real time and visit booths for the chance to win
prizes like an iPad or Kindle.
Registration is open now.