CDS Review & Publications
The CDS Review is the official membership magazine of the Chicago Dental Society. It is published seven times a year. In addition to the CDS Review, CDS publishes a monthly enewsletter, Midwinter Meeting Mobile App and the Midwinter Meeting Official Program – listing all courses and room numbers, meetings and events – available on site at McCormick Place West.
For editorial questions or concerns regarding the CDS Review, email CDS Publications.
For advertising opportunities, view our rate card and contact info.
Purchase individual copies of the CDS Review
- Purchase individual copies of the CDS Review in the CDS Store.
- Single copies: $5 domestic, $8 foreign (Including Canada and Mexico)
- November Preliminary Program: $10 domestic / $20 foreign (Including Canada and Mexico)
Or send your check made payable to:
Chicago Dental Society
401 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
A limited supply of back issues dating back to 2014 is available for purchase through the CDS Store.
Index of Articles & Authors
Looking for an article from a past issue? The CDS Review provides the following indices of articles and authors to help you with your research.
- 2016 Index of Articles and Authors
- 2015 Index of Articles and Authors
- 2014 Index of Articles and Authors
- 2013 Index of Articles and Authors
- 2012 Index of Articles and Authors
- 2011 Index of Articles and Authors
- 2010 Index of Articles and Authors
- 2009 Index of Articles and Authors
- 2008 Index of Articles and Authors
- 2007 Index of Articles and Authors
- 2006 Index of Articles and Authors
Those interested in receiving PDFs copies of articles from archived issues of the CDS Review should submit their request by email. Be sure to specify the name of the article and the issue in which it appeared.
Statement of Ownership
Get the CDS Review by email
All subscribers and CDS members receive digital copies of the CDS Review via email at no additional cost. The digital format allows readers to download and archive issues on their personal computers for further study at a later date. In addition, some of our advertisers may choose to provide website addresses in their ads, for readers to click through and examine their products and services in greater depth.
To ensure you receive your digital copy of the CDS Review, be sure to update your account information to include your email address. If you have not already created an account on our website, you may do so from our home page. You may also call our Membership Department at 312.836.7300 to provide your email address.