Use the convenient resources found in this section to streamline your preparation, meet deadlines, drive traffic and influence your success in the Midwinter Meeting. The McCormick Place West Building is located at 2301 S. Indiana Avenue, Chicago.
We look forward to seeing you in February.
Exhibitor Prospectus & Application Forms
- 2018 Exhibitor Application – Round 1 (PDF). if paying by credit card, use the 2018 Digital Exhibitor Application link above.
- First-time Exhibit Booth Package
- Certificate of Insurance Sample
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Commercial Label Request Form
- Exhibitor Press Conference Room
- Exhibitor-appointed Contractor Application
- Hanging Sign Form
- Mandatory Approval Form
- Not-for-Profit Exhibitor Application
- Photography & Video Request Form
- Sponsorship Contract
- Sponsorship Renewal Form
Exhibitor Services Kit
Information and exhibitor services forms will be available Nov. 1.
Official Midwinter Meeting Vendors (Subject to change)
- Audiovisual: Freeman AV
- Booth Security: Armageddon Services
- Computer Equipment Rental: Freeman AV
- Customs Brokerage: Kuehne + Nagel
- Copiers/Fax Machines/Coping Services: FedEx – Kinkos
- Electrical/Plumbing Contractor: Freeman
- Floral Arrangements: Floral Exhibits
- Food and Beverage: Hinckley Springs and Savor
- General Contractor: Freeman
- Hotels: CDS does not maintain a housing bureau. A list of hotels with Midwinter Meeting room block rates will be provided by CDS.
- Internet and Telecommunications Services: McCormick Place ETS
- Lead Retrieval: Advanced Tradeshow Technology (ATT)
- Photography: Oscar Einzig
- Security Cage Rentals: AMK Systems, Inc.
- Shipping: Freeman Transportation
- Temporary Booth Staffing: Judy Venn Associates
Exhibitor ROI Center
Use our Exhibitor ROI Center as your FREE resource to help improve your company’s exhibiting performance and return on its investment in exhibiting at the Midwinter Meeting. Download PDF files or watch on-demand videos below. We have also created a library of ROI Tools & Hot-To Resources for new and veteran exhibitors. We encourage you to make use of these resources to get the most out of your exhibiting experience.
View On-Demand ROI Videos
- Driving Qualified Booth Traffic
- How to Make Your Midwinter Meeting Exhibit STAND OUT from the Crowd • Download the workbook
- How to Measure and Report Exhibiting Results
- Improve Trade Show Lead Management for Higher Sales Conversion • Download the workbook
- New Exhibitor Web Briefing • Download the workbook
- Secrets of 'World Class' Booth Staffers • Download the workbook