Join us for the 2014 Midwinter Meeting, Feb. 20-22 at Chicago's McCormick Place West. Time is running out if you want to register by mail/fax, although you can still register online into February.
We want you online, not in line
- Online registration deadline: February 14
- Mailed and faxed registration deadline: January 18
We encourage our member dentists to register early by offering a four-tiered registration fee schedule. Register early for all courses to guarantee a seat and save money. You can always add more courses later. The earlier you register, the more you save!
TIER 3 Registration Fees: January
- Non-dentist registration fee: $75
- ADA dentist fee: $175
- Non-ADA dentist fee: $750
- Course fees are the same as in Tier 1
TIER 4 Registration Fees: February (includes on-site registration)
- Non-dentist registration fee: $95
- ADA dentist fee: $195
- Non-ADA dentist fee: $850
- Course fees: $90 for each limited attendance clinic
- Other course fees vary and increase on site
- Those who register online in February must pick up their badges on site. They will not be mailed.
In order to take advantage of free registration — a member benefit — you must pay your dues before you register for the Midwinter Meeting.
- CDS Members must pay their 2014 tri-partite dues in full to register for free for the 2014 Midwinter Meeting.
- Members who have not paid their 2014 dues must register as an ADA Member (Category B).
- Free entrance to the Midwinter Meeting is a member benefit.
- Do not pay dues with your Midwinter Meeting registration.
Dues for 2014 Regular Members
As part of tri-partite membership, your CDS dues are collected by the Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS).
ISDS mailed dues statements for the 2014 calendar year in November. Payment was due January 1. For your convenience, ISDS offers a six-month pre-payment plan as an alternative to lump sum billing: June-November 2013.
Pay dues online
We encourage you to take advantage of the convenience of paying your tri-partite dues online by visiting www.isds.org.
Dues for 2014 Associate Members
CDS Associate Members can pay their 2014 dues online. You need your 5-digit CDS number to access your dues payment record online. First-time visitors to our website will need to register to access members-only content. You will need to provide a unique email address and valid CDS member number to register.
Bring Your staff
Registration is free to Illinois Dental Assistant Association members.
Assistants, Hygienists and Office Personnel Registration Fees
- November: $55
- December: $65
- January: $75
- February: $95
ISDS Hygienists Registration Fees
- November: $0
- December: $20
- January: $30
- February: $50