CDS announces the schedule of presentations for the September 25 Virtual Reality Meeting. If you have not done so already, be sure to Register today! CDS proudly offers this dynamic online learning experience for your whole dental team. Our event is free and open to all members of the dental team.
SCHEDULE OF PRESENTATIONS
Kirk Behrendt • Bridging a New Reality for Your Future (Practice Management)
Richard Sullivan, DDS • Aspects of Implant Dentistry (sponsored by Nobel Biocare)
11:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
Mary Govoni, CDA, RDH, MBA • 10 Things Every Dental Assistant Needs to Know
Doreen Johnson, RDH, MA • Assessing Anesthesia Options for Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy (sponsored by Dentsply Professional)
Anthony Cardoza, DDS • New Advancements in Lasers (sponsored by Technology 4 Medicine)
Sam Weisz, DDS • Social Media Marketing in a Dental Practice (sponsored by Crest Oral B)
1 CE hour per program. You must view each program in its entirety to earn CE credit for that portion of the Virtual Reality Meeting.
INVITE YOUR STAFF
- Attend on the day of the presentation for a chance to WIN PRIZES!
- LEARN in the comfort of your own home or office.
- MEET with exhibitors in our Virtual Exhibit Hall.
- CONNECT with colleagues in our Networking Lounge.
- IT'S FREE for the whole dental team.
- Earn LIVE CE credits when you attend the day of the presentation.
- View sessions on demand at your convenience to earn SELF-STUDY CE credits