The Chicago Dental Society is excited to launch a new 2013 Midwinter Meeting mobile App. Now available for download, this free App will be your go-to guide for everything Midwinter. With convenient tools to manage your Midwinter Meeting experience, this app delivers all-inclusive access at your fingertips.
- Course Schedule: View the full Midwinter Meeting schedule with course times, room numbers and descriptions. Select scheduled courses and other events to create your personalized agenda.
- Network: Enter your contact information and share a digital business card with other attendees.
- Maps: View maps of the Exhibit Hall and course rooms to easily navigating McCormick Place.
- Exhibitors: Search exhibitors by name, product type and category. Then, note your favorites and view their contact information.
- Social Media: Join the digital conversation and connect with CDS on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube during the Midwinter Meeting.
The 2013 Midwinter Meeting app is compatible with all major brands of mobile devices: iPhone and iPad, Android phones and tablets, and Blackberry. If you’re using a mobile device or tablet to read this, click here to download (you'll find logos for your preferred product at the bottom of the site). Or search for “CDS Midwinter Meeting” wherever you buy Apps for your mobile device.
Please note: If you downloaded the App from previous Midwinter Meetings, you must delete it and download the new 2013 App.
Don’t forget, CDS has also launched a mobile website, making it easy to stay connected wherever you are—bookmark www.cds.org/m on your smartphone or tablet.