In 2009, the CDS Board of
Directors launched a strategic plan initiative. They solicited
feedback from members, Midwinter Meeting attendees and staff to
develop a vision for the future of the organization.
Based on that feedback, the CDS
Board of Directors recently accepted the following mission, values
and goals for the Society.
Let us know what you think about
these future plans.
The objective of the Chicago Dental Society is to encourage the
improvement of the health of the public, to promote the art and
science of dentistry, and to represent the interests of the members
of the profession and the public that it serves.
Goals for Achieving the
- Sustain continued growth of the financial strength and
viability of the Society
- Be a premier source of dental CE
- Retain and recruit a diverse and satisfied membership
- Facilitate volunteer participation and develop future
- Advocate for access to care for the underserved population in
the Chicago area
The CDS Board of Directors is conducting a
strategic planning process over the next year and we are seeking
input from our members to help guide our future planning and
The 10-minute survey will help us create a comprehensive
strategic plan for the society. Your time and confidential
responses are greatly appreciated!