Join us for the 2014 Midwinter Meeting, Feb. 20-22 at Chicago's McCormick Place West. Registration is now open.
We encourage our member dentists to register early by offering a four-tiered registration fee schedule. But before you register for the Midwinter Meeting, you must pay your 2014 dues in order to register as a member. Please note that the American Dental Association will not announce its 2014 dues until Nov. 5, the last day of the ADA Annual Session. The Illinois State Dental Society will mail dues statements and post it online at www.isds.org in mid-November. Regular members who are current through 2013 may still register for the Midwinter Meeting as members on Nov. 1, as well as their staffs and associate members who have paid their 2014 dues.
Register early for all courses to guarantee a seat and save money. You can always add more courses later. The earlier you register, the more you save!
TIER 1 Registration Fees: November
- Non-dentist registration fee: $55
- ADA dentist fee: $155
- Non-ADA dentist fee: $550
- Course fees: $75 for each limited attendance clinic; other course fees vary
TIER 2 Registration Fees: December
- Non-dentist registration fee: $65
- ADA dentist fee: $165
- Non-ADA dentist fee: $650
- Course fees are the same as in Tier 1
TIER 3 Registration Fees: January
- Non-dentist registration fee: $75
- ADA dentist fee: $175
- Non-ADA dentist fee: $750
- Course fees are the same as in Tier 1
TIER 4 Registration Fees: February (includes on-site registration)
- Non-dentist registration fee: $95
- ADA dentist fee: $195
- Non-ADA dentist fee: $850
- Course fees: $90 for each limited attendance clinic
- Other course fees vary and increase on site
- Those who register online in February must pick up their badges on site. They will not be mailed.
Pay your dues before you register for the Midwinter Meeting.
- CDS Members must pay their 2014 tri-partite dues in full to register for free for the 2014 Midwinter Meeting.
- Members who have not paid their 2014 dues must register as an ADA Member (Category B).
- Free entrance to the Midwinter Meeting is a member benefit.
- Do not pay dues with your Midwinter Meeting registration.
Dues for 2014 Regular Members
As part of tri-partite membership, your CDS dues are collected by the Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS).
ISDS mails dues statements for the 2014 calendar year in November. Payment is due January 1. For your convenience, ISDS offers a six-month pre-payment plan as an alternative to lump sum billing: June-November 2013.
Pay dues online
We encourage you to take advantage of the convenience of paying your tri-partite dues online by visiting www.isds.org.
Dues for 2014 Associate Members
CDS Associate Members can pay their 2014 dues online. You need your 5-digit CDS number to access your dues payment record online. First-time visitors to our website will need to register to access members-only content. You will need to provide a unique email address and valid CDS member number to register.
You may write off your 2014 professional dues on your 2013 tax return if you pay by midnight, December 31, 2013.
Since ISDS receives a high volume of last-minute dues payments, be sure to allow at least 48 hours to ensure your dues are processed in 2013. Due to high volume, ISDS can not guarantee that credit card payments made (online or by telephone) after December 29 will be processed in the 2014 calendar year.
We want you online, not in line
- Online registration deadline: February 14
- Mailed and faxed registration deadline: January 18
Don’t risk missing the courses you want to attend!
Register online. Courses may be sold out by the time your registration arrives. Registration by mail and fax takes longer.
Bring Your staff
Illinois State Dental Society dental hygienist members will not have to pay a registration fee if they register by Nov. 30.
Registration is free to Illinois Dental Assistant Association members.
Assistants, Hygienists and Office Personnel Registration Fees
- November: $55
- December: $65
- January: $75
- February: $95
ISDS Hygienists Registration Fees
- November: $0
- December: $20
- January: $30
- February: $50